Sunday, September 24, 2017

AHOY, MATE! Party like a PIRATE

Still trying to build up my supply of
Birthday cards but was totally out of male
cards. Made this little shaker card
supplies
this set is so adorable I can hardly stand it.
Had this piece of wood paper hanging around
not sure where it came from but
wow is it perfect.
September 24th and it's sunny and 88 today
in New York
with the leaves change colors
you have to marvel at the miracles of nature...

Hope everyone has a fabulous week...

Karen



7 comments:

  1. Argh! No one is walking the plank with this wonderful Pirate theme card.
    Melissa fan of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shaker card! Your little pirate boy is so cute~fun card my friend!
    Wow, fall weather in the high 80's...you are so lucky!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, this shaker is too much cute!! LOVE!
    Pinned https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524493518875/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your super cute shaker card! The pirate is adorable!Yes! It is warm here today....I need the Fall weather..lol
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! Love the shaker element and that cute pirate with his sassy parrot are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how CUTE Karen! LOVE your fun shaker.. the pirate is adorable!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable shaker card! The blue background is beautiful behind the pirate ship. What a cute pirate!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments