Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone I am just thrilled to be
posting on this glorious
Christmas Eve
at
In my last post
I had two leftover die cuts
 
this is what I made with them
and I love the results

 Poinsettias
from
SVGCUTS 
3D Wintergreens
coated with some
clear wink of Stella
and center
Skittle from
DoubleClick AKA Abusybee 
sentiment
from
"Big Holiday Wishes"
 
"Remember
This December,
That love weighs more than gold
!"

 ~Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon
Merry Christmas to all
Karen

 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very pretty! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Karen! Wishing you the happiest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Karen!!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!!
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love that you used left overs from the last card~your poinsettia is gorgeous! love the sparkle!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you have a fantastic New year my friend!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!
    Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments