Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy News!

Hi Everyone super excited today it's my first post as 
as a member of a brand new blog 
working with Mary and a wonderful bunch of 
talented crafty ladies is such a joy
For today's project I am still working on my 
Halloween cards for my friends and co-workers
I started with one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets
from Cardz TV Stamps 
for this card I started with a 
3 3/4x 3 3/4 square from Graphic 45 Happy Haunting
 and cut an X in it with a craft knife
and rip off some of the paper then folder the edges back
and ink them with Tim Holtz black soot.
the mummy is a file from 
I used some crystal stickles on the edges
behind this adorable little mummy is a background 
of strips doodlebug designs washi tape some doodlebug twine
and a button on a kraft card base of 4.25x 4.25

and no need to worry Think about it Thursday will be back next week
I will be doing this every other Thursday to 
give myself more time to "Think"

Have a happy crafty day,
Karen 




8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT! Awesome! I love your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new DT, Karen!! Your card is so adorable!! Love the mummy!! So fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new position. Mary is very lucky to have you aboard. Your card is too cute my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you my friend!!! I left you bloggie love over at Cardz TV Gallery.
    I am working on my Halloween card with the Mummy you sent me too.
    Totally cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! Thanks for sharing your CUTE card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments