Saturday, February 15, 2014

Show it off Saturday Linky Party

thanks for all the entries last week and all the great suggestions
using Gail's suggestion

Karen you card is lovely - Saturday Posting sounds like a nice change. Show it off Saturday? 
struck a cord with me
thought a lot about it and what we really do in "Bloggy world"
my mom is a quilter and goes to her guild meeting every week
and they "show" off their works to each other, share patterns & techniques,
and where to shop and who is having sales.
That is exactly what we do with our global connected friends

Thanks Gail email me your address and I am going
to send you a little goodness....
kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com 
just remove the spaces

Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of crinkle ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability

St Patrick's Day is coming
going to work on some new shades
of green
for all my Irish friends












11 comments:

  1. Hi Karen - I am excited that my suggestion was selected - thank you for using it. Have a lovely day - I am sending an email after this posting. Thank you again - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new title! Looking forward to playing along with Show it off Saturday from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Gail! Awesome name!!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and name.
    Congrats Gail.
    I'll be playing along.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Gail!! Thanks for another fun challenge!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Gail! Thanks for the Linky party, Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Gail! Loving the new concept Karen, hope all is well with you my crafty friend!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gail is a sweet crafter, and has often given me good advice. She is a deserved winner, and I thank you once again for your fun challenges and give-aways. It's always so much fun to play along.
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Gail! Thanks for the fun challenge! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to everyone for the lovely comments. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments