Friday, May 24, 2013

Fun Friday "Let's hear it for the Red, White and Blue"


Hi Everyone Hope you have fabulous
Memorial day plans!
for our Fun Friday this week
Let's hear it for the Red, White and Blue
Use red white and blue on your card project or layout

Also this week a new fabulous guest designer
Miranda
from
Crafting on the Cheap
her card reminds me of what Memorial day should be
a tribute to those brave young men and woman
who have sacrficed so much
to protect all the things we hold so dear...

 Miranda
 







Shelly

Karen
entered in

DL.ART Thankful Thursday: May LINKY challenge

This week's prize


 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Awesome work everyone -- Great card Karen Happy memorial day weekend everyone.
    y
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is some serious BEAUTIES!!!!!
    Karen, your card is FABULOUS and DT ladies...you ROCK!

    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Karen! I love the beautiful papers and wow....what a beauty of a bow! LOVE it! You don't need lessons from me, your rocked that!
    Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day! Stay safe:)
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful projects!!! Happy Memorial day my American pals!!
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding projects ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work everyone, love everyone's creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful, Karen!! I love the pretty papers and the design!! The ribbon looks so gorgeous!! Happy Memorial Day weekend my friend :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous theme this week!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card Karen, love the paper and that awesome ribbon!

    Ladies, you all did fabulous! I'm feeling so patriotic!

    Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, Happy Memorial Day Karen!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I apologize...I forgot myself and just put a second entry in and cannot delete it myself. So if you would be able to do so that would be great! So sorry!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments