Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A dozen Tin Soliders

For the beginning to look a lot like Christmas challenge click Here
 

At work this year instead of Secret Santa
we are doing "A Crafty Christmas"
 I finally finished my Tin Soldiers
 A full dozen couldn't get them all in the picture.
I went with the face that came with the svg cut
liked the look of that more and I change the twine
on the hat to a scalloped circle punch 
with a sentiment from Wild Rose Studio
and a McGill pine branch punch.
 They look so cute in my craftroom all lined up 
guarding over me
almost hate to have to bring them to work tomorrow.

But I know the girls will love them
and the soft fuzzy Christmas slippers inside.     






"Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients 
of a truly merry Christmas." 
~Peg Bracken

14 comments:

  1. These are adorable!!! Love them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the Christmas packaging.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable, Karen!! The design is fabulous!! Your co-workers will LOVE them!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, how adorable Karen~ You're co-workers are going to rock when they get their little tin soldier holder....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute soldiers!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous Karen - and they are so awesome - what wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute, Karen! The girls at work are pretty lucky having a friend like you. That was a lot of work and they look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nutcracker boxes, such a fun way to package a little treat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Karen, these are fabulous! Your coworkers are going to adore them... and I love that you're all having a crafty Christmas! :o) What a vision you'll be walking into work with your plethora of soldiers! :o) Have a beautiful day, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love,love,love your tin soldiers Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your co-workers are going to adore them and I'm with you..how can you bare to part with them!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Co-workers will LOVE them!I Do!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments