Wednesday, August 15, 2012

happy wedding day

For the Fun Friday use your Bling challenge click  Here

Did this card
vintage cream card stock, Tag-its #5 Mini Stamp Set & burnt umber ink
all from
stitched around circle with some DMC pearl cotton
I stitched around the circle then stitched along the center of the stamping
roses on the sentiment from I am roses
some crinkle ribbon and a few handmade rosed at the top
those a work in progress want to get better at making them
and a little bit of bling



I stitched around the circle then stitched along the center of the stamping
hope you can kind of see that


 
Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the shape of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Karen. I love the stitching.I love everything about it.

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the crinkle ribbon roses! The embossing and bling look great too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaped card. Love the stitching and ribbon.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Karen, I love the flowers!!
    Kathy
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards very elegant. Love the stitching and flowers you added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shaped card.love the dollie and colors.Beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Karen, this is so elegant and beautiful!! The ribbon flowers are gorgeous...you did an awesome job!! Absolutely stunning!! I hope you have a wonderful evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the stitching

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - the stitching adds great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and elegant Karen.Love the shape and stitching.Your crinkle ribbon compliments it so well.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments