Saturday, April 30, 2011

Welcome Sweet Pea

 Monday Bundle of Joy Challenge

A2 Card
corners rounded with 1/2"  We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
green mat 4 x 5.25 DCWV mat stack
Cream Mat 3.5x4.75
embossed with Stylized Flowers
Country life page 48 cut at 3.5"
base & peas DCWV mat stack
next layer paper from DCWV old world mat stack
top layer BasicGrey Wisteria
I made the saying on my computer
printed on DCWV cut out with
Spellbinder Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Ovals Large
edges machined stitched
Buttons from Papertrey Ink


9 comments:

  1. That is so cute... I love your work, I wish you were here to help me with my cricut I'm having so much fun tho..
    Enjoy your weekend
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo pretty! Love the embossed background and beautifully done pea pod! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really love your card. I love the sweet pea cut and your choice of colors.

    TFS :)

    ~Ally

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just to cute! Greatcolours for either sex! TFS and for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is such a sweet card ! The pea pod is so cute and I love the buttons!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! I love the embossing in the background and that little pea pod is so cute! It is a perfect baby card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I like the colors; not your typical baby card. Great idea.
    joanvanleeuwen@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments